Jesi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

I can't change some categories

Sometimes the app doesn't let me change the category of a place. When I select the category I think is right it doesn't change so if I send the edit its to change the category for the same one. 

It only lets me select categories that aren't similar to the one I want to change. 

Is it some sort of translation that Google thinks is the same or is there any way I can do it? I haven't tried doing it from the website yet.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: I can't change some categories

Hi, 

Sometimes that place may be claimed by business owner. When you made any edit fo that place owner will notified. If he approved it will changed. Otherwise will not. 

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi, 

Sometimes that place may be claimed by business owner. When you made any edit fo that place owner will notified. If he approved it will changed. Otherwise will not. 

Level 9

for Government BUS STOP some one placed as a Fuel Station, it's absolutely wrong, & miss guiding the people. 
after seeing the Mistake also we can't change the Category it's the waste of time to spending time on Reviewing the MAP :(,

If possible delete & reenter as Bus stop

for Example follow the below example: - It's a Bus Stop Categorized as Fuel station. 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bel+Bus+Stop/@13.0437516,77.5540827,20z/data=!4m11!1m5!8m4!1e1!2s1...

Thank You