pankaj_warthe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I am at Level 5 in google local guide but still not received 1TB free storage in my driver. Help me.

Hi, I am at level 5(1002 point) in google local guide but still I haven't received any mail for free storage. Also on home page of Local Guide there is no button to redeem the free storage.

Please help me out for this issue.Google.PNG

Pune, Maharashtra, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: I am at Level 5 in google local guide but still not received 1TB free storage in my driver. Help

Hello my dear @pankaj_warthe the free drive storage offer was ended by 17th March 2k17. 

For more information check out the link mention below posted by our Google moderator @TraciC

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Re: I am at Level 5 in google local guide but still not received 1TB free storage in my driver. Help

Hello my dear @pankaj_warthe the free drive storage offer was ended by 17th March 2k17. 

For more information check out the link mention below posted by our Google moderator @TraciC

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Google-Drive-Storage-Promotion-Ending/m-p/1...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @pankaj_warthe,

Unfortunately, the 1TB Google Drive storage promotion has ended a long time ago, it was replaced by 100 GB promotion that ended too in March 2017. For more information please read this post.

Tip: to avoid duplicating topics please search the forum before posting. Thanks & welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Level 5

same issue my profile

Hamjalal Sarker
Level 8

Perhaps if you were able to contact Google, you could see about redeeming that offer if you already achieved that level prior to its expiration date. I completely forgot about that promo until I saw this post. I've been limping along with 100GB for a while. Or maybe they would be willing to meet you half-way with your request. You won't know until you ask. Good luck!

Level 5

Thanks, @JamesPavlick for your suggestion .

Hamjalal Sarker
Level 8

It has been a long time, there was a requirement to redeem the Drive space within 30days upon reaching Level 4 at that time.

So the argument of reaching Level 4 before the cutoff is too weak to have a chance now.

Level 5

How i can this ..... please any video or step by step guide then i essay to work it. A lot of thanks @YK1001

Hamjalal Sarker
Level 8

Hi @HamjalalSarker,

Let me summaries again.

The drive benefits ended at Mar 17, 2017.

There is no way to get it anymore.

Level 5

@YK1001 Now i understand .. Thanks

Hamjalal Sarker