Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Huge Bug Pls Help fast!

Screenshot_20170713-124736.png

Screenshot_20170713-124555.png

Screenshot_20170713-123927.png

You can see that it's really Buggy In the reality I'm Level 4 with 482 points,but here I'm Level 3 with 155 points

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Huge Bug Pls Help fast!

When the points aren't there I'll write you in 24h 

Thanks

Bennet

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @SerBennet thanks for starting a new thread and sharing the screenshots. They make the issue clear.

Do you use the same Google Account (I see the same name and profile but is it the same email) in both Maps and Local Guides Connect?

How recently did you earn the points that brought you to Level 4? Was it in the last 24 hours? The point count here in LGC can lag behind Maps occasionally.

If you are using the same account for both and your points are older than 24 hours then we can tag in a Googler to investigate. Discrepancies about points can be concerning but it's not something that needs to be addressed fast, they always come back.

Regards

Paul

Level 7

It's the same email address and I earned the points in the last 24 hours with pictures review's and yes/no questions

Connect Moderator

Ah, ok, since you earned the points today check back tomorrow as the points on Local Guides Connect are not necessarily up to date with those in Maps. 

Regards

Paul

Level 7

But some of the points are older than 48h and I checked it,it is the same Google conto

Level 7
Solution

When the points aren't there I'll write you in 24h 

Thanks

Bennet

Level 7

It worked

Connect Moderator

Awesome to hear @SerBennet that is good news, glad to have helped.

Regards

Paul