RafaelCastelo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to upload pictures here at my Local Guides Connect Profile? How do I can post pictures here?

How to upload pictures here at my Local Guides Connect Profile? How do I can post pictures here?

I can see photos that I have uploaded at GMaps but I can not see them here.

What is happening?

Rafael Teixeira Castelo
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to upload pictures here at my Local Guides Connect Profile? How do I can post pictures here?

@RafaelCastelo wrote:

What is happening?

Hi @RafaelCastelo photos on maps stay on your space on drive, Connect is a whole different platform.

To upload photos into your post you have to click on the "photos" icon in the post toolbar, and upload a photo from your computer.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: How to upload pictures here at my Local Guides Connect Profile? How do I can post pictures here?

@RafaelCastelo wrote:

What is happening?

Hi @RafaelCastelo photos on maps stay on your space on drive, Connect is a whole different platform.

To upload photos into your post you have to click on the "photos" icon in the post toolbar, and upload a photo from your computer.

Level 8

OK. So I should click "Start a discussion" on any topic and from that point click on "photo" and then upload the file. Like that...

IMG-20171009-WA0004.jpg

Rafael Teixeira Castelo
Level 8

Like-symbol-on-white-background-000057753908_Full.jpg

Thanks,

Chris Johnson
https://digitalsmartmedia.com