AsheeshPandey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to remove many spam adders in Google Map

I was reviewing the pending address in my neighborhood and I found 3-4 persons added near about 15 to 20 addresses having sexually explicit website link and all 3-4 person who added these address also reviewed each other post. I tried to delete but it is so much time consuming. Is any option to block these type of local google map maker/ local guide who add inappropriate content?

Asheesh Pandey
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to remove many spam adders in Google Map

You can suggest an edit that place. Just click that place in map. Suggest  the appropriate website and then click OK. 

@AsheeshP wrote:

I was reviewing the pending address in my neighborhood and I found 3-4 persons added near about 15 to 20 addresses having sexually explicit website link and all 3-4 person who added these address also reviewed each other post. I tried to delete but it is so much time consuming. Is any option to block these type of local google map maker/ local guide who add inappropriate content?

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Right click on that location and choose "Report a data problem" and submit your query there. 

Level 10
Solution

You can suggest an edit that place. Just click that place in map. Suggest  the appropriate website and then click OK. 

@AsheeshP wrote:

Level 8

Thanks 

Asheesh Pandey
Level 8

Thanks

Asheesh Pandey
Level 7

Pin the place 

go to edit

then mark the place as permanently

@AsheeshP wrote:

closed

Level 8

Thanks 

Asheesh Pandey
Googler

Hi @AsheeshPandey. Thank you for not posting the personal information of the people you believe may be violating Google Maps' policies. I will send you a private message with information on how to share their information with our team so we may investigate further and take any necessary action. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

OK.  

Asheesh Pandey
Level 7

But sometime it takes time !!!