Chethan1993's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Requesting a job

Sir  I am already working as a Google local  guide in Google maps. I wanna join Google maps as  a employee and build my career, it's my dream I have a passion about it 

I kindly request to give an opportunity, I completed Master of computer application MCA 

Chitradurga, Karnataka, India
102 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Requesting a job

Thank you for writing. We don't accept applications through Local Guides Connect nor are Moderators able to provide job recommendations.

Please check our official website www.google.com/careers/ where you will find any openings available at Google and also within the Local Guides program.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Level 1
Level 1

Job

I am looking for work from Home with Google that does require talking on the phone but use of Andriod phone and internet. How or where do I look? If you have any information or suggestions please share. Thanks so much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Job

@ltb

Welcome to the club.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Job

@ltb For jobs at Google you can visit this website - https://www.google.com/about/careers/ where you can apply.

Level 9

How to get a Job in Google through Google Maps ?

Hi Mates,

How to get a Job in Google with the help of Google Maps ?

Connect Moderator

Re: How to get a Job in Google through Google Maps ?

@shabarish Can you elaborate more?

Local Guides is a volunteer based program, and your involvement is not considered as part of working for Google. There's a small subset of the program that will potentially allow you to earn money through the Trusted Photographer Program. You can learn about it from the following link:

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Otherwise, if you're looking for an employment at Google, go to their career website and search for the positions that you're interested in.

Level 9

Hi 

@IvanY wrote:

@shabarish Can you elaborate more?

Local Guides is a volunteer based program, and your involvement is not considered as part of working for Google. There's a small subset of the program that will potentially allow you to earn money through the Trusted Photographer Program. You can learn about it from the following link:

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Otherwise, if you're looking for an employment at Google, go to their career website and search for the positions that you're interested in.

Level 1

Thanks for the information.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@shabarish If you have any ideas for Google Maps development, I would suggest voicing your ideas on the Feedback board below:

Feedback and Feature Requests

Otherwise, if you're looking to get a job at Google, you can search for the positions that interest you from the link that @LucioV provided above.