How to differentiate the working days.

How to add working hours of a location?

India
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Working time - by request?

Hi @YK1001@Tisiman@rameshb Thanks for highlighting that some Banks work on the first and third Saturday and remain close for the others, at present the option is not available to make that particular update to Maps. For now it would be best to mark it as closed, and also if you write a review about the place you could mention the weekends it is open or closed. I will share this as a feedback. Thanks for tagging me. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: How to differentiate the working days.

Hi, can you please be more specific? You are able to add multiple hours to each day of the week.

Level 3

Hai,

For example now the bank holidays are second saturday and forth saturday of every month. How can I enter?

Level 10

Level 3

Reply received.

Level 4

Working time - by request?

Indian banking time change. Monday to Friday 10 am to 4pm. Month 2nd and 4th Saturday close.1st and 3rd Saturday open.sunday close

Level 5

@RAJAV, only the business owner can do this in google 'my busines' by entering special opening hours regularily. Maybe he already does it, you won't see this in maps. Unless the special days are within a weeks time.

Matthias

Level 5

Level 8

Hi @Tisiman @rameshb

Threads merged.

Hi @AradhanaB - if Indian Banks are opening on 1st and 3rd Sat of the month but will close for all other Sat, how should LGs enter opening hours for Sat?

As Maps only support weekly schedules, I can see two ways:

- put Sat as open

- put Sat as close

Both are not correct, but I think put as close is better.

Level 5

In such cases, where both are possible, I would leave it as is. For me as business owner, it's a pain to review edits an recorrect it to the way I (or my automatism) want(s) it.