EricGallaire's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How to delete a advice

Hello, 

There's a wrong advice to a place. How could i delete it ? 

Explain : Chantal Durand has never been a customer of the Office. 

i've ever try to ask for delete explaining that she has a interect confilct but i didn't received a response.

Could you help me ?

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to delete a advice

@EricGallaire there's nothing more you can do, however this business is Claimed so the owner can respond to the review via their Google My Business dashboard https://support.google.com/business/answer/6001256?

By the way, you should delete the link to the review or a mod will redact it

On a side note, if you're speaking to the owner, the name of this business is displayed incorrectly. The words should not be fully capitalised and doesn't need a description of the business type in the name field (the category explains that it's a Notary Public)

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@EricGallaire hi 

thanks for your feedback 

We have no permission to directly delete any  review . but you can flag this post easily to send a report to the local guides team ..

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

If you are right they will fix this ......

Level 5

Thank you very much ShafiulB

I've already done this, 3 weeks ago. And nothing happened.

When we do this, we only have 4 choices, but we can't explain why i'm sure it must be deleted. They told me she's never been such a customer in their office (it's a Official notary's office)

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

@EricGallaire there's nothing more you can do, however this business is Claimed so the owner can respond to the review via their Google My Business dashboard https://support.google.com/business/answer/6001256?

By the way, you should delete the link to the review or a mod will redact it

On a side note, if you're speaking to the owner, the name of this business is displayed incorrectly. The words should not be fully capitalised and doesn't need a description of the business type in the name field (the category explains that it's a Notary Public)