Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to create store floors

How to create store floors:

Floor BHFloor BH

Floor NLFloor NL

Floor OPFloor OP

Note that this mall (BH shopping in Belo Horizonte) has 4 floors. Just click on the list on the left to select the correct floor where to enter the stores.

How to do this? There are a lot of malls here that need it.

Help me @GusMoreira @Corrie 😓

Brazilian Local Guide
Brasil
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: How to create store floors

Hii @MarlonReis

If you wants to add a floor plan

Upload a floor plan to Google Maps

You can add a floor plan to Google Maps using your computer. To add a floor plan, follow the steps below.

Notes:

Step 1: Review the guidelines

Before you get started, please make sure to read the Google Maps floor plans guidelines below.

Step 2: Upload a floor plan

To upload a floor plan of a public location using your computer, follow the steps below.

1. Make sure the floor plan is saved as .JPG, .PNG, .PDF, .BMP, or .GIF.
  2. Open your web browser and go to maps.google.com/floorplans/find.
  3. Enter an address or location of a building.
  4. Drag the pin to the center of the building.
  5. Click Use this building.
  6. Enter information about the floor plan, like the name of the building, floor labels, and the number of floors.
  7. Select the image file you want to use and click Upload map for this floor.

Step 3: Line up your floor plan with satellite images

To line up your floor plan with satellite images, follow the steps below.

1. Rotate, move, and resize the floor plan until it lines up with the footprint of the building.
  2. Click Save Alignment.

Step 4: Submit your map

To submit your floor plan, click Submit for processing.

After submitting your floor plan, it will be reviewed. After your floor plan is approved, it will be available to anyone using Google Maps.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/about/partners/indoormaps/

Happy to Help You.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Indoor Maps by Google

https://www.google.com/maps/about/partners/indoormaps/

Swiss | Switzerland | Suisse francophone Level 8 : visitez moi Ne passez pas à coté d'un J'AIME et marquer les réponses comme solution. Android|Jean-Luc|Suisse romande|Switzerland french speaking area|Google Maps Local Guide Level 8 https://goo.gl/maps/HuzFUEBbgtt
Level 8
Solution

Hii @MarlonReis

If you wants to add a floor plan

Upload a floor plan to Google Maps

You can add a floor plan to Google Maps using your computer. To add a floor plan, follow the steps below.

Notes:

Step 1: Review the guidelines

Before you get started, please make sure to read the Google Maps floor plans guidelines below.

Step 2: Upload a floor plan

To upload a floor plan of a public location using your computer, follow the steps below.

1. Make sure the floor plan is saved as .JPG, .PNG, .PDF, .BMP, or .GIF.
  2. Open your web browser and go to maps.google.com/floorplans/find.
  3. Enter an address or location of a building.
  4. Drag the pin to the center of the building.
  5. Click Use this building.
  6. Enter information about the floor plan, like the name of the building, floor labels, and the number of floors.
  7. Select the image file you want to use and click Upload map for this floor.

Step 3: Line up your floor plan with satellite images

To line up your floor plan with satellite images, follow the steps below.

1. Rotate, move, and resize the floor plan until it lines up with the footprint of the building.
  2. Click Save Alignment.

Step 4: Submit your map

To submit your floor plan, click Submit for processing.

After submitting your floor plan, it will be reviewed. After your floor plan is approved, it will be available to anyone using Google Maps.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/about/partners/indoormaps/

Happy to Help You.

Level 8

Wow , Great Information I'm Still Don't Know About This. @MarlonReis @Umashankar , Thanks For Sharing 

Level 8

Your Welcome Bro @ThanulakshanS

Level 8

@Umashankar you're welcome 😉 

@ThanulakshanS @MarlonReis vu que vous avez l'air de connaitre comment on signale, un plan d'intérieur ou on le corrige?

Swiss | Switzerland | Suisse francophone Level 8 : visitez moi Ne passez pas à coté d'un J'AIME et marquer les réponses comme solution. Android|Jean-Luc|Suisse romande|Switzerland french speaking area|Google Maps Local Guide Level 8 https://goo.gl/maps/HuzFUEBbgtt
Level 8

Thanks you Very much @Umashankar. Thank you too @Lémanique. Incrible @ThanulakshanS

Brazilian Local Guide
Level 10

How to create a multi-level buildings?

Hello colleagues,

Any idea how to create or to submit a request for a multi-level (floors) building in Google Maps? for example a mall of 3 floors is shown as a 1 floor building.

Please advise.

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to create a multi-level buildings?

Hi @MichelChammas,

Thanks for your question! I've merged your message with this topic because it has the answer you're looking for. I'd recommend you Searching the community next time you have a question. 🙂 

Hope this helps!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks to this post, I have been looking for something like this before I am glad I found it, why you guys only shared it now? I will be studying it so that I fix all this issues we have in my area. I can not tell which foor is it when am in a mall because it is not specified, nut now I will be bringing them the solution.