LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How to create & share lists of places on Google Maps

thanks for sharing this information though i had  made the list.. and shared also.. it gave me the better understanding..

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 8

@LuisRG wrote:

Hi @EhsanD, could you share that on the feedback board to keep track of it?

This has been shared previously, though, but I'll pass it along to the team!

Hi @LuisRG

When I recommended in past and another Google Mod also passed it along nothing happened regarding this!

I will share it on "Feedback & Feature Requests" and also directly on Google Maps as a feedback.

Hopefully, they will add it.

I actually see some other applications for integrated labels and lists when sharing the lists as well:

• A list of must-see places of a city can be shared with recommended ranking labels such as "1st", "2nd", "If time allows visit here, too", and etc.
  • Someone can share a list of family and friends with labels to another person (e.g., fiancee or wife) who is new to the family and group of friends.
Level 10

Bls: How to create & share lists of places on Google Maps

Hi, why list of place not appear on my Maps? I use Maps v 9.53.1.Screenshot_2017-05-24-00-49-16-167_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
Level 10

truely very nice post
Level 8

So precise and useful. Thanks @LuisRG

Level 9

@LuisRG @PranabN @RohitSadana @FachryMyID @EhsanD @LucioV @Pannabd11 @OSAMA @iyudhi @ErmesT

Check out the video created by me.

Nothing so much special but check it out once.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I see that @LuisRG loves burgers because he has a list specially for burgers.

Suggestion: can we have Lists on desktop please, that's where I do my research before I go travelling.

Also, multi-color stars should be synced between desktop and maps...

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JulienH, yes, I do love burgers haha...

Back in the day, on my personal blog, I even wrote lengthy pieces about burger restaurants I visited all over the world.

About your feedback, it you share it on the feedback board it will be easier to keep track of it, although in this case, this have been already shared 😄

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @EhsanD. Even if we share the feedback, that doesn't mean that everything is being implemented. Or maybe it will be, but every new development requires a lot of thinking and time. But you can see that some issues that were raised in the past, like the very existence of lists, the automatic translation of reviews, and others, have been implemented 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

@LuisRG wrote:

Thanks for the feedback @EhsanD. Even if we share the feedback, that doesn't mean that everything is being implemented. Or maybe it will be, but every new development requires a lot of thinking and time. But you can see that some issues that were raised in the past, like the very existence of lists, the automatic translation of reviews, and others, have been implemented 🙂

Thank you @LuisRG for passing the feedback.

Yes, I have seen many new features and hopefully this would be implemented, too!

Thank you all behind the Google Maps!