Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

Re: How to create My Maps with beautiful custom icons

New icon Google Maps warking in Pakistan @JeslynL @LuisRG thanks 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

@LuisRG

Thanks for the tip. Started to create my map a while ago. Will be pushing to complete it with more information contained. This is more fun with customized icons. 

48 hours in Addis Ababa coming soon. 

Level 8

Wow, its vey much interactive and will be lot more easier to use places in my maps.

Level 9

@LuisRG it's great 

Level 8

I really loved the post.

I don't know what's cooler, whether the icons on the map or the 48-hour in maps links.

Mauricio Grasser
Former Google Contributor

@FikirA wrote:

@LuisRG

Thanks for the tip. Started to create my map a while ago. Will be pushing to complete it with more information contained. This is more fun with customized icons. 

48 hours in Addis Ababa coming soon. 

Looking forward to your map @FikirA 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Sure thing @Anonymous 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

Will love to see it, @DrShaunak 🙂

@DrShaunakD wrote:

Great tips @LuisRG

Thanks for sharing. I have plan to make 48 hrs in Kolkata under my maps soon. 

@EstebanR wrote:

I've used the map of Barcelona last summer and I have to admit that it was a very good map! Better that the one of the tourist information and with better advices and comments. And you can use it directly on your phone, without carrying the paper map.

Thanks a lot!

That's the intention, @EstebanRod, to use it while on the go and totally integrated with your Google Maps experience 🙂 Thanks for the feedback!