Sullivan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to check photo views?

Any ideas how to extract  all the data  .... I have extracted the data to excel buy scrolling done until all the pictures are seen .... then ctrl A ( select all ) and Ctrl C ... ( Copy )  then paste into Excel ... a little manipulation  and you have a list...

...but ... when there are over 1500 pictures , the browser falls over ... frustrating !

Level 8

Not working in mobile phone.

Level 1

Any photo you take will be on your device you are using plus on your maps so if you look at both you can tell what you have left out or need

Level 1

Depending on what you are using and how you are loading there will be a storage file for what ever you are loading them with just look there

Level 9

Thanks for the reply so... but ... I am trying to see individual view totals from towards 2000 uploads ... to see where I have hi view pictures .... yes I can sort by date and views ... but I realy want to do data analysis to see progress of viewing figures of a regular basis. This data is in the system ..... but unfortunately with this many pictures  .... is difficult  to get the info out

Level 2

how to check who have viewed my photos?

how to check who have viewed my photos?

I want to know that , that photos I have upload in the maps ,how to see who has been view those photos ?

I have watching that photos has many vies but I do not know  who has viewed those photos .

please help.

Level 7

Yes you can see view down there on each photo , I am uploading 1 pics, where I have marked viewIMG-20180605-WA0024.jpg

Level 6

Hola ,

Sabeis como compartir el numero de visualizaciones de una foto en una web?

Hi,

How can I share the count´s view of a photo in a website, par exemple?

Level 9

Mmmmm i started this  thread a long te ago .... lots of replies about  checking  view individual  picture view ... this is indeed a very simple thing to do ...

The whole point  of the post was to understand how to gather the view data for maybe 1500 photos ... every week ... without spending the whole week looking at every single photo.

When i had just100 pictures i could do a little copy paste from the browser, now with over 1500 photos, the browser can not display all the info .

A simple"download data" button from Uncle Google  would be great .. just like you get at the bank to download your statements

Level 5

Hi dear....how can i explore my google contribution photos to the world....so that more & more people can view my collection. Thanks

@iDepp wrote:

@Sullivan

hey you can check your photos view in Google Map Desktop & Google Maps Mobile App.

here are the steps :

1: Open Google Maps.

2: Select Menu.

3: Click on My Contributions.

4: Now, Click Photos.

5: You can see your photos count in Left Side of date.

hope it helps you.

Happy Mapping 🙂

01 : Menu01 : Menu

02 : Photos02 : Photos

03 : Total No. Of Views03 : Total No. Of Views

@iDepp wrote:

@Sullivan

hey you can check your photos view in Google Map Desktop & Google Maps Mobile App.

here are the steps :

1: Open Google Maps.

2: Select Menu.

3: Click on My Contributions.

4: Now, Click Photos.

5: You can see your photos count in Left Side of date.

hope it helps you.

Happy Mapping 🙂

01 : Menu01 : Menu

02 : Photos02 : Photos

03 : Total No. Of Views03 : Total No. Of Views