SSPM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

How to Keep my Local Map Ranking on First on Google

Hello Friends,

I would like to inform you that, I want to keep my local map listing on the top of the Google. How do I?

Please let me know. I have started my new business on Local listing but not showing on top 3. Please advice what to do?

Thanks

Lalit Sharma

Shri Sai Packers and Movers

India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to Keep my Local Map Ranking on First on Google

Hello @SSPM,

SEO is very important to local rankings. One thing that could help your rankings is to ensure your business name, address and phone number are listed and indexed across your website and anywhere that information may be listed in other directories.  Relevant webpages, ratings and reviews of your business on Google Maps will also help you to get noticed!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Only one line from my side. 

Your business ratings based on your customer satisfaction. 

@SSPM

@BruceDM thank you for more information. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Hi @SSPM

It seems like you’re trying to contribute information or promote your own business. The bad news is that if you are then that is outside what is acceptable for a Local Guide, however the good news is that Google My Business is there to help you. You can manage that yourself and add your own business listing or you can engage a Street View Trusted photographer to do it for you. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules. GMB and use of AdWords can play a part in your rankings too.

Regards Paul