Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Become A Community Moderator (Solved)

Hi, I want to become Community Moderator. I am moderator Slovak community and in the Czech Republic  I organize events and contribute post in my  G + profile I filled out the document last month. What more can I do to be invited to the hangout?

TNX help 🙂

22 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to Community Moderator

@Anonymous If the rules haven't changed, only owners of a user created LG community are able to go through Moderators training. I looked at the Slovak community and it seems you're not the owner. What you can try to do is ask to become the co-owner and then re-apply for training (if the original owner hasn't gone through training)

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Great @Anonymous! We review all form submissions and will contact you.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Anonymous If the rules haven't changed, only owners of a user created LG community are able to go through Moderators training. I looked at the Slovak community and it seems you're not the owner. What you can try to do is ask to become the co-owner and then re-apply for training (if the original owner hasn't gone through training)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm from Czech Republic and a community owner can not develop much activity, not wanting to give me ownership of the community ... and I'm over 60% aktivyty community.    I would like to become a Community Moderator Czech community but do not know of doing this: - (( What would you recommend I do @iyudhi@Corrie , @GusMoreira? TNX 

Connect Moderator

I don't have enough power to answer this question @Anonymous 😛 I'll let the CMs reply.

Also, this is similar case to the Vancouver LG Community. @Shirley you might want to tune in to this thread 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the idea to promote the LG team to create LocalGuides communities in individual cities in the Czech Republic? I would suggest that people with 5 levels in various big cities such as Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzen ... @Corrie & @LuisRG

Thanks for the reply!

Hi @Anonymous, as you know, once you reach Level 3, you can create a community and get support from us (following our guidelines, of course). We are not creating any new communities, because it's you who are the experts in your local area, not us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @LuisRG,
I founded a new community in Prague, and I corrected Form I could be invited to a Hangout 🙂
Connect Moderator

@Anonymous you might want to remove the link to your form above. I tried clicking on the link and I was able to see your response, even edit and submit the form again (I didn't, of course)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

@iyudhi a link to the form here given here on purpose I do not know if anyone here got noticethat he just changed and I hope that there are only super people who do not do it on purpose others😉

Solution

Great @Anonymous! We review all form submissions and will contact you.