AdarshUmangRaj's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do i report a profile which is constantly posting rubbish content as review and spam photos.

I often come across a lot of local guide profiles who post irrelevant reviews and spam photos that are posted everywhere in all of their posts.What I mean is they post the same photos for various locations and since the photo is irrelevant people tend to click and view that particular image, this increases the view count on their photos and they get motivation from this.I tried reporting the review and some of the photos in their contributions profile but I was spell-bound to see what this guy has been doing.I wanted to report the profile to google as he has been ruining the Local Guides name and wanted to filter out his profile and mark a lot of his posts as spam and irrelevant, but i cannot go on reporting each and every photo of his because he has a lot of photos in his contributions profile and stands as a Local Guide level 5 with more than 1000 points.I won't share his name or information here as this is a public discussion forum, hence i request one of the moderators to kindly guide me on how can i report his profile for verification to make Google Maps more relevant and helpful for the world.

1 comment
Level 10

Re: How do i report a profile which is constantly posting rubbish content as review and spam photos.

Hi @AdarshUmangRaj first you can report photos or reviews flagging directly from Google Maps. If this is a case regarding a massive spam from a user, then tag here one of the moderators to be contacted.

Do not share spammers details, as you will be required to share in private message.