Yash's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How do i give Kudos to someone?

Hello,

I have tried every possible method (other mobile/Diffrent browser and on pc)

But I have seen the same issue 

Thanks!

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the update @Yash! I will let the team know, they are still looking into this. For now, just wait 4-5 seconds after you hit the kudo, you might have to give it time for it to register. 

Level 8

Hello,

Would like to say this the issue is not solved and I can't give kudo even after hitting and waiting for more than minute

Thanks! 

@Yash thanks for letting us know, I would have someone on our team take a look into it.

Hi @Yash the issue may be due to a slower internet connection. Please try clearing your cache, refreshing, and waiting after a few seconds after you kudo a post. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Level 8

Hello @AGarner

I cannot give kudos and I can clearly see that internet connection is not problem, I have tried in different networks fast wifi, different net providers, still the issue is from this connect, sorry for late reply 

Thanks you 

Hi @Yash, sorry about that! Our team took a look into this and the suggestion was to try waiting a few seconds after you hit the kudo button and then refreshed the page. The system appears to register the kudo, however, the button does not change blue right away.