Re: How do i give Kudos to someone?

Yes ermest, i confirm the issue is again faced

I think the issue was resolved only temp then again reappeared 

I have forwarded you the detailed information with screenshots few hours ago

Thanks!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Yash

I know you sent to me but I am a normal local guide like you, I can't verify if there is a problem in your profile. 

You can post it here with the same procedure, for @AGarner

To check 

Ermes 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Yash, yes please post the photos along with the day and time you encountered the issues. 

Level 8

Hello @AGarner,

I cannot send you any messages I get a error when I send you, at the same time I can send message to anyone but I can't send you, therefore I sended it to ermest, but I was not aware that he's just community moderator (not Google moderator) , sorry for that but here is the error image

The error marked below is subject and name, I tried changing subject but the name of your is not getting detected even if I reply on your previous message it says no username thereThe error marked below is subject and name, I tried changing subject but the name of your is not getting detected even if I reply on your previous message it says no username there

@Yash try it again please.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

I have sended the details/error info via direct message 

Thanks!

Hi @Yash, the issue seems to be it is taking a while for the kudo to appear.  Can you please try to kudo a post again and not press it a second time? If you could then check on another device or browser to see if your kudo appears would be great! Sometimes it just takes longer for a kudo to appear due to wifi, internet speed, etc. I hope this helps!