Sandra1961's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How do I share a post from Connect to FB group instead of posting it on my profile?

Ahhhh..... I just saw your comment @SalmaanN. Somehow the option on FB doesn't come out even though the page is already fully loaded. Will keep trying out of curiosity.

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 8

Re: How do I share a post from Connect to FB group instead of posting it on my profile?

Somehow it doesn't work on my mobile @YK1001. It can't be the setting coz I did share other articles to the group in question.

Level 8

OK.  I will install FB on my mobile now for you, @Sandra1961!

Level 8

I'm trying to share RECAP Photowalk Petirtaan Kendedes Candi Singosari amp Candi to FB group @YK1001

Level 8

Hi @Sandra1961,

You can goto https://www.facebook.com/alclg/ and you can see I shared your second reply to that Page.

I used Android FB.  When I click Share, the Android called in Browser version of FB for me to logon and share.  It do not invoke the mobile FB app for me.

If you still have problems, please take screen shot and post here.  Or, you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duapps.recorder DU Recorder to record your mobile screen, upload to youtube, and post the link here.

Level 8

@YK1001 No options..... It's fully loaded 

Screenshot_2017-09-20-23-27-04-32.png

Level 8

I will advice to try out the process in Desktop Browser.  Only after it is working, then proceed to try on your Mobile.

From Connect's point of view, as long as the Sharing can invoke FB page correct, it is working.  

To me, now the issues is at FB end.  I will wait for any FB experts among us to give you more ideas.

Sorry for not able to help!

Level 8

Don't worry @YK1001. Really appreciate that you're willing to go this far to help. I've posted other problems about photos for my reviews a few minutes ago, can I mention your name there, please? Thanks

Level 8

Of couse, you can @Sandra1961.

Level 8

I am happy that you got the solution, @Sandra1961.. Feel free to ask anything.. I will try to help you as much as possible.. 😊😊😁😁

Best Regards

Mohammad Salmaan Nawaz

@Sandra1961 wrote:

Ahhhh..... I just saw your comment @SalmaanN. Somehow the option on FB doesn't come out even though the page is already fully loaded. Will keep trying out of curiosity.

Vellore Local Guides