pepeSegura's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: How do I get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

Hi @StuartP,

In the Street View app settings, if you have the necessary number of maps-approved photos, you will be able to toggle "Available for hire" to become trusted.

Level 7

I am now listed online and also "available to be hired" but unfortunately I still cannot download the Google Street View Trusted logo to put it on my website. Does anybody have an idea how long that takes?

Thx 🙂

Level 9

@JayRebel: I think you should wait SV team for sharing it to you or you could reach them by this email streetview_trusted_support@google.com. Hope this could help you.

Level 3

Does it matter if i upload my photos to google SV via my computer or by smartphone?
I have uploaded 76 pieces of 360 spheres from nearly 60 places created with my Theta S and they are visible in SV so i think they have been accepted.
So now i just have to wait for my google trusted badge? Can i track my progress somewhere, or i should wait patiently? 🙂

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

Can please someone tells me hot to make 360 photo?)

I never use/take this photos in my life))

Its very simple, you can use an Android Smartphone to download the "street view app" which is having all advanced features. And you can use the 'app' for shooting 360 photos and also you can publish them. There are many other devices (Ricoh Theta S, LG 360 cam etc.,)which can take 360 photos at an instant  Good luck

Level 8

@OlegK wrote:

After you upgrade an application, a new sign of a trusted photographer

Trusted thotographerTrusted thotographerTrusted thotographerTrusted thotographer

its great

Level 4

@Anonymous wrote:

Can please someone tells me hot to make 360 photo?)

I never use/take this photos in my life))

Download the Streetview App in Google Play Store or use the Google Camera App. It might be even that your default camera app supports photo spheres. Samsung for example gives you the option. Sometimes this "mode" is downloadable as an additional option. Just check out your camera app settings.

Level 8

@LoulairH - It is a bit more involved but you can also make 360 panoramic shots with a DSLR. I put together this post on the basics as a starter. There are many tutorials on YouTube on how to shoot the 360s and how to process them with software.   

Happy Sphering !!  

Nick

Level 8

To SV Trusted Photographers, 

I was a bit confused about this at first but please be aware that you may already show the SVT badge on the SV app.  I was looking at my G+ profile and my LGC profile for a sign of the badge but did not see it until I looked at my profile in the SV app.  I have added the profile pics in all three to show the difference across platforms.  I think standardizing these is part of the evolving process we just need to be patient.  I hope this helps some of you find your badge....  🙂

G+ profileG+ profileLocal Guides Connect profileLocal Guides Connect profileStreet view app profileStreet view app profile 

Level 8

@Nick-Hobgood  Nice update, how do you get the orange ring around your profile picture?

Robby Sayles