pepeSegura's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do I get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

I see that someone earned one of this badges. I am a Google Street View Trusted Photographer! I want my badge back :'(
🙂

_________
Fotógrafo de profesión y de afición. Trabajo en el programa Google Street View | Trusted
65 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

@pepeSegura @ErdoganAktas @ChamnanMuon @MauroBi

The Street View app team is hard at work to bring trusted enrollment to the Street View app ASAP. We're now fairly sure this will happen on July 25th (though as you know, things often change here at Google). Thanks for your patience and apologies for the delay — we know it's painful waiting, but we trust that the team's prioritization of product excellence over a rushed launch will best serve our community. 

At that time, anyone who has published fifty or more Maps-approved 360 photos through the SV app or SV editor will be invited to join the trusted program and have a virtual badge shown in the SV app — and here in this community.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@Anonymous wrote:

Can please someone tells me hot to make 360 photo?)

I never use/take this photos in my life))

Download the Streetview App in Google Play Store or use the Google Camera App. It might be even that your default camera app supports photo spheres. Samsung for example gives you the option. Sometimes this "mode" is downloadable as an additional option. Just check out your camera app settings.

View solution in original post

Pepe,

We are still working out some kinks with the badges, but if you are a current and verified Street View Photographer you should receive one of these badges. 

Level 8

Thank you for your answer CorrieD 🙂 Yes I am a current and verified a Street View Trusted Photographer, so I will wait 🙂

_________
Fotógrafo de profesión y de afición. Trabajo en el programa Google Street View | Trusted
Level 8

H all,

I am also a Street View Trusted Photographer from 2014

I wait the badge 🙂

Ciao

Level 9

Hi @Corrie! Now I’m currently a part of the Street View trusted program but I've not reached certification status yet or it'll not count my 360 photos (using smartphone with 14MP resolution, mostly) published using the Street View app? So, am I eligible for this Trusted badge? Thanks!

Level 8

I have published over 400 high-resolution photosphere. I think I've met the requirements. I applied months ago but was not even invited. When will this invitation in what way?

Google Street View Trusted Photographer
Solution

@pepeSegura @ErdoganAktas @ChamnanMuon @MauroBi

The Street View app team is hard at work to bring trusted enrollment to the Street View app ASAP. We're now fairly sure this will happen on July 25th (though as you know, things often change here at Google). Thanks for your patience and apologies for the delay — we know it's painful waiting, but we trust that the team's prioritization of product excellence over a rushed launch will best serve our community. 

At that time, anyone who has published fifty or more Maps-approved 360 photos through the SV app or SV editor will be invited to join the trusted program and have a virtual badge shown in the SV app — and here in this community.

Level 7

I did not know about this but it's good to know. I guess I'll have to start taking more photospheres then

--------------------------------------
Leonardo Benveniste
Level 5 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level 9

Hi,

I'm using SV mobile app and  RICOH THETA S camera to upload 360 photos to Google Maps. few months before I received a email from Google and it says, Thank you very much for participating in the Street View | Trusted program. and you currently have 0 published qualifying shoots, Your current status in the program is: Certification Shooting!
But under my profile I can see the Street View Photographer badge... also I have published more than 90 photospheres!
I'm new to this 360 photos and appriciate if you could explain bit more about this badge. Thank you

my profile.jpgsv-trusted.jpgbadge.jpg

Level 9

Hi @Corrie,

will the 360 spheres I uploaded form my device and shared with maps, count too? Before the Street View app was released you had to upload/share it with Google Maps to get published on Google Maps.