Justin126's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How do I find out if my picture was rejected by Google?

Hi, I just recently found out that your pictures have to be accepted by Google to get the points. How do I find out if my picture was rejected? Also, what types of pictures does Google reject? Lastly, on the Google Maps App, you can post pictures by tapping on the Add your photos to Maps. For some reason, some of my pictures aren't showing up there. I took pictures at Soregel's Orchards and they aren't showing up when I tap on Add you photos to Maps. I was able to bypass this by going on Google Photos App and sharing it to Google Maps. Is this normal or what? 

Soergel Orchards, Brandt School Road, Wexford, PA, United States
2 comments
Level 10

Re: How do I find out if my picture was rejected by Google?

Hello @Justin126

I Understand that Your Some of your photos are Rejected By any Reason !

Here is the Google Maps photo policy, please check it.

If you're talking about Google Maps Street view Photos, please read Image Acceptance & Privacy Policies.

To check the status of photo sphere. Go to Street View app. Then click on the picture which you want to see status of. In the bottom tab there should be written "approved" Or "Rejected".

For more information Please Visit, Maps Photo Policy Help Center.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Re: How do I find out if my picture was rejected by Google?

@Justin126 wrote:

Hi, I just recently found out that your pictures have to be accepted by Google to get the points. How do I find out if my picture was rejected? Also, what types of pictures does Google reject? Lastly, on the Google Maps App, you can post pictures by tapping on the Add your photos to Maps. For some reason, some of my pictures aren't showing up there. I took pictures at Soregel's Orchards and they aren't showing up when I tap on Add you photos to Maps. I was able to bypass this by going on Google Photos App and sharing it to Google Maps. Is this normal or what? 

Unfortunately you can not find rejected photos.

@Justin126

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.