YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How do I earn badges on Connect?

Thanks for Sharing @YanniY

Quick question - points help us to earn badges, but do badges help to earn points as well?

Connect Moderator

@PranavMall wrote:

Thanks for Sharing @YanniY

Quick question - points help us to earn badges, but do badges help to earn points as well?

Badges represent your LG points and contributions here. At this time contributions to Connect do not add points to your LG count.

Regards

Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PranavMall, you will get points based on your contributions to Google Maps - the more points you get, the higher the level you go. At each level, you will get a badge that will be pegged to your profile on Google Maps. But that is different from the badges on Connect and this article serves to tell you how your efforts within this community will earn you badges that you can (proudly) showcase!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PranavMall, you will get points based on your contributions to Google Maps - the more points you get, the higher the level you go. At each level, you will get a badge that will be pegged to your profile on Google Maps. But that is different from the badges on Connect and this article serves to tell you how your efforts within this community will earn you badges that you can (proudly) showcase!

Level 10

YanniY wrote :

this article serves to tell you how your efforts within this community will earn you badges that you can (proudly) showcase!

This is cool @YanniY😊

Level 2

Thanks a Lot @YanniY

This helped me how to earn batch.

Level 9

Level 6

Thanks a lot i am new in Local Guide Connect but i am willing to help out, reading this helps a lot to understand the badges!

Level 8

hard worked!

Level 8

the update looks good @YanniY