YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How do I earn badges on Connect?

How would you propose to measure those achievements @NareshDarji they are rather subjective "best meetup"? I meetup with one other person is as valuable as one with 400. It would be very hard to define "best".

When you are thinking of badges, they need to be SMART Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely it is vital that any badging system works this way to ensure consistency and fairness. This is how corporate KPI (Key Performance Indicators) are defined too.

Connect Moderator

Comparto lo que indica @PaulPavlinovich, ya que si no tienes un parámetro que puedas medir, no lo puedes usar como un indicador; pasa a ser subjetivo y demasiado opinable @NareshDarji, como idea, es interesante, pero hay que buscar más conceptos para que sea posible. 

Level 9

@YanniY thanks for this great post about badges 🙂

Level 10

No its not just like BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE @OnyedikaBenjaminJ bro.

It can be done for multiple of 25 badges. After achieving 25, 50, 75, ... badges you will get the badge if my concept is applied.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP thats funny, so get two badges when you get one.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@YanniY

Thanks for providing the all badge information in a single post. 😊

I think badge for badge will be a good one. For example 'got 25 badges' badge. 😊

Level 10

My idea is just above this comment @MedRidaZ bro. 🙂

@MedRidaZ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP

Waiting see your news soon bro 😜😜😜😜

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

Bro I found that most of the new badge concepts were already discussed here. I need to think for 1, 2 days to generate new concept. 😄😄

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@NarenChandra @BishowvijayaP @OSAMA @MedRidaZ @Jnjoe @SanyaOdare @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Lafite  @Charleybaits@SoniaK If you want to see more badges you can drop your feedback here to the Local Guides Team. 😊

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP i understand but still its like recieving a badge for recieving a bagde. Good idea and funny aswell

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

No its not just like BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE @OnyedikaBenjaminJ bro.

It can be done for multiple of 25 badges. After achieving 25, 50, 75, ... badges you will get the badge if my concept is applied.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP thats funny, so get two badges when you get one.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@YanniY

Thanks for providing the all badge information in a single post. 😊

I think badge for badge will be a good one. For example 'got 25 badges' badge. 😊

Connect Moderator

Shortly a sub-group of the Summit attendees will be releasing a form to gather ideas and feedback for us to champion at the Summit. This is a good idea worthy of championing. 

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich sub- group of summit attendees? Havent heard that before.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Shortly a sub-group of the Summit attendees will be releasing a form to gather ideas and feedback for us to champion at the Summit. This is a good idea worthy of championing. 

Level 8

@YanniY 

You have described each and everything very well. This will help every Local Guide to run faster and efficiently.

So many thanks. You are great.

Level 7

@YanniY Thank you for the post. It will help to earn more badges