DebanjanJPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Hi @IrshuP,

In the Subject, you are asking about "Google Moderator".  The very first requirement should be being a employee of Google - as per the link provided by @BunoC.

In the Body, you are asking about Community Moderator.  I guess you are talking about this badge.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Then you need to do as per the link provided by @WaweruM.  For more details, please refer to this post Community Moderator Support.

Level 6

Re: How to become Google Moderator

@TraciC In which section I will get job there is no job coming for Google Moderator in Asia Pacific. 

Fagu Singh
Level 2

How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Dear Team,

How do I become a Google Moderator?

Thanks,

Bruce Nguyen

Level 5

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

You can only become a moderator if you meet the criteria that Google requires. 

But you can make things easier by become a Locan Guide Moderator.

Level 7

How do I become a "Google Moderator" and "meet-up host" ?

I want to apply to attend the Local Guides Summit-2017 and All the Successful applicants will be selected based on their application, active contributions to Google Maps, and involvement in the Local Guides community (like being a moderator or meet-up host).

So, How do I become a "Google Moderator" and "meet-up host" ?

Level 7

Re: How do I become a "Google Moderator" and "meet-up host" ?

Level 5

How to become Moderator

Hello everyone I have earned 1500+ points how many more points are required for me to become Google Moderator?

Thanks.

Meer Zafarullah Noohani
Level 10

Re: How to become Moderator

@MeerZafarN You can not become a Google Moderator by earning points. Only Google employees on the Local Guides team can become Google Moderators. Read this post.

Level 10

Re: How to become Moderator

Just a quick add to @AnuradhaP answer: @MeerZafarN if you want to become a Connect Moderator, just go on contributing on Local Guides Connect, answer to questions, be kind and reply to all the doubt from other LG.

If you will be noticed by Googlers, they will contact you and you could be proposed as Connect Moderator.

For more info, please, refer to this topic: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Connect-is-growing-and-so-is-our-Connect-mo...

Level 7

Google Moderators

How to become a Google Moderator?