Rambler2978's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How do I add picture description when uploading?

I take my photos on a digital camera and then upload them to Google Maps.  I notice that quite a few of the photos which are already posted have a description in the top left hand corner but when I upload my pics there is no option to add a title so how can I do that?

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How do I add picture description when uploading?

@Rambler2978 I just did a quick upload. Apparently there's no way to add description while uploading using computer. But you should be able to add descriptions while uploading photos through the Maps app on iOS or Android.

Good find though! I suggest submitting feedback to the Maps team so this can be considered to be fixed in future updates. I know I will be doing the same!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Rambler2978 I just did a quick upload. Apparently there's no way to add description while uploading using computer. But you should be able to add descriptions while uploading photos through the Maps app on iOS or Android.

Good find though! I suggest submitting feedback to the Maps team so this can be considered to be fixed in future updates. I know I will be doing the same!

Level 5

Many thanks for your helpful reply.

Richard