mohammadrezaNa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How can I share my post

Hello to all,

I want to share my posted discussion as a reply to a friend's discussion. Is it possible or no?

Milieu Cafe, Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
8 comments
Level 10

Re: How can I share my post

@mohammadrezaNa It is possible. Copy the link to your previous post and give a link to that post from your reply. 

Level 9

@mohammadrezaNa

Yes it is possible , While typing reply to your friend post you can see several options under Body starting from B till ABC[Spell check] !

Click on link which is left to photos option ,in URL  copy and paste the link  of your post found in the browser , Example :https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/How/message-id/16587 and give any name in text field . That is all you have to do .  Below am leaving a link to your post for example .

Hope this helps and answers your question .

Connect Moderator

@mohammadrezaNa Hi

Just copy this link and share anywhere ..

Follow this picture

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

You can also make a hyperlink on any post or reply.

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Level 8

Dear @AnuradhaP @Aloknath @ShafiulB , Thanks a lot for spending your time to my question. But I want to show the pictures which is in my post not the address link only.

5.jpg

Connect Moderator

please i need more information to understand your exact question !!! @mohammadrezaNa

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@mohammadrezaNa Hi !!

You mean you want to share whole post to your friends post not only in link, with all characters like as text and picture in real. 

I think no need to share whole text but if you want you can copy your text and share with your friends ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

Thank you @ShafiulB for guiding me.