DsharpK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How can I add train information?

This time, a new subway station (a train operated by the city, it is a new route) in the neighborhood that I live in has occurred,

but I do not reflect even if I keep asking the Google map.

The picture on the map indicates that the station itself is missing or marked as a 'closed station'.

Of course, I added a place directly, but if I search directly after a few days, it is still being retrieved as a closed station.

Is there any way for an individual local guide to add routes for public transit directly?

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: How can I add train information?

Hi @DsharpK,

Train Station belongs to the Transit layer of Maps, which edits are not open for public.

Currently, Maps depends on Transit partners to supply and update data periodically.  So most likely, the new route and station will be added in the next refresh cycle.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @DsharpK,

Train Station belongs to the Transit layer of Maps, which edits are not open for public.

Currently, Maps depends on Transit partners to supply and update data periodically.  So most likely, the new route and station will be added in the next refresh cycle.

Level 7

Oh well..

There is no way for an individual (local guide) to add train information...

Thank you for your quick reply! 🙂

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @DsharpK,