rob93c's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How can I add a nameless road?

Hello Guides! I was improving the map in my region when I realized there were many roads missing, mainly used to walk or ride the bicycle. Since those roads don't have a name how can I suggest Google to add them? I'm asking this because when I try to add a road the name field is required to send the feedback, can anyone help me?

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: How can I add a nameless road?

You can report the missing road, explain it has no name and let Google add it via this method:

In the desktop version open the map at the desired location
Click the hamburger icon ☰
Click Send feedback
Click Other feedback
Describe your issue or share your ideas
Add a screenshot as directed

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @rob93c

Back in the old, good days when adding roads / tracks was possible in MapMaker, such line features (without names) were added with a name "Unnamed road". I have no clue how this is supposed to be done now in the much limited road "editor" of Maps but you can try to do the same.

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

You can report the missing road, explain it has no name and let Google add it via this method:

In the desktop version open the map at the desired location
Click the hamburger icon ☰
Click Send feedback
Click Other feedback
Describe your issue or share your ideas
Add a screenshot as directed

Level 8

Hi @rob93c

I think this article from @Corrie related and  helpful for your concern/question: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Exclusive-Edit-a-road-segment-in-Google-Maps/ba-p...

thanks.

Level 5

Hi ! I have reached level 4. My location is too far map direction to show. Do you have an answer?

May I know Sir .

@rob93c wrote:

Hello Guides! I was improving the map in my region when I realized there were many roads missing, mainly used to walk or ride the bicycle. Since those roads don't have a name how can I suggest Google to add them? I'm asking this because when I try to add a road the name field is required to send the feedback, can anyone help me?

Level 8

Add a missing road
  • Open the Google Maps appGoogle Maps
  •  Tap Menu MenuSend feedback  >  Report missing road.
  • To report your issue, follow the instructions.
  • Tap Send.

Add Road.jpg

Level 5

Thanks a lot