TomiFinland's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How I get Community moderator badge?

Hey @khammami @TraciC

Ownership of community has been given to me, and I did form to Local Guides Connect to add community, but there is now answer yet...

-TomiFinland
Level 9

Hey @TomiFinland,

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for clarification.

@TomiFinland wrote:

Hey, @deepakjhic Our Community is Official and fills all parameters. Only change that now happened was that Community Owner quit as a Community Owner and goes to another Community as Owner. Earlier I was moderator, but now I get promoted to Community moderator and Owner. And my question was; How can I get Community moderator badge now?

As @khammami already mentioned "if you want to get support I believe you should ask the old owner to transfer the ownership to you & then reapply to get Local Guides team support".

plz check this and fill out this form.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hey, @deepakjhic

I have alreary filled that form, and old owner changes me as an owner and i'm only owner of that community.

-TomiFinland
Level 9

@TomiFinland wrote:

Hey, @deepakjhic

I have alreary filled that form, and old owner changes me as an owner and i'm only owner of that community.

@TomiFinland again I'm requesting you to plz go through the article link mention below 

https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6273834?hl=en&ref_topic=6214612&vid=1-635751690733417...

Happy Mapping 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@TomiFinland wrote:

Hey @khammami @TraciC

Ownership of community has been given to me, and I did form to Local Guides Connect to add community, but there is now answer yet...

@TomiFinland that great. They will contact you within 2 weeks only if your application has been selected otherwise your application didn't get accepted by the Local Guides team 😞

"We will be in touch with you via email within 2 weeks of submitting your application only if you have been selected.""We will be in touch with you via email within 2 weeks of submitting your application only if you have been selected."