Level 6

How I can upload videos?

Is it posible upload videos too?

18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: How I can upload videos?

Hi @LuciaMercedesS. You can upload videos here to Connect but videos are not currently supported on Google Maps.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 3

it can not

Googler
Solution

Hi @LuciaMercedesS. You can upload videos here to Connect but videos are not currently supported on Google Maps.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

oh, ok thank you very much

@TraciC wrote:

Level 6

thank you 😉

Level 5

I think you can not upload any video in google maps 

Level 2

ajanta caves

Level 6

What does it mean? 

@GhanshyamB wrote:

ajanta caves 

Level 2

The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist

images (9).jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload (2).jpgdownload (3).jpgdownload (4).jpgimages (2).jpgimages (3).jpgimages (4).jpgimages (5).jpgimages (6).jpgimages (7).jpgimages (8).jpg

Level 6

Re: The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Budd

Ohhhh that are so beautiful!! 

❤❤❤❤

@GhanshyamB wrote:

images (9).jpgdownload (1).jpgdownload (2).jpgdownload (3).jpgdownload (4).jpgimages (2).jpgimages (3).jpgimages (4).jpgimages (5).jpgimages (6).jpgimages (7).jpgimages (8).jpg