HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How Do I Make A Subject Heading Bold

hello @JeslynL how do I make a subject heading bold. I try to do this most times, but after my post is published I see its not bold. Please how can I do that?

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How Do I Make A Subject Headin

@HelloSamsonR

The system does not have to check because by default your restricted to make changes in the subject font ! Try Changing the font color in the BODY and SUBJECT , you will know the difference and what i mean 🙂 

View solution in original post

Level 9

Re: How Do I Make A Subject Heading Bold

@HelloSamsonR

You can use various styles only on BODY , For now can not apply it on SUBJECT .

Hope this helps 🙂

Level 10

@Aloknath Thanks for the assistance, I dont mean the styles, I mean the subject itself. How do I make the subject of a topic bold in letters. try looking at my topic, the heading it is not bold. This is what I mean Re: How Do I Make A Subject Heading Bold now how do I make it look like this Re: How Do I Make A Subject Heading Bold ?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HelloSamsonR. Subject headings have a standard font size and formatting by default.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

As i answered earlier subject can not be edited , not even made bold . It prints in default format.

Level 10

@Aloknath So does it means the system determines if my subject heading is going to be  bold or not?

Level 10

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR. Subject headings have a standard font size and formatting by default.

@JeslynL Oh thanks I get now, @Aloknath has explained clearly to me.

Level 9
Solution

@HelloSamsonR

The system does not have to check because by default your restricted to make changes in the subject font ! Try Changing the font color in the BODY and SUBJECT , you will know the difference and what i mean 🙂 

Level 10

@Aloknath wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

You can use various styles only on BODY , For now can not apply it on SUBJECT .

Hope this helps 🙂

@Aloknath Oh thanks, i didnt even see clearly you had provided a solution to my answer. thanks man. probably my eyes were so much dimmed from the light of my laptop lol. 😄

Level 10

@Aloknath wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

@Aloknath Thanks for your fast and furious reply in providing me these quick infos, thanks man 😄