ricktakagi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Help with several hundred duplicate images being uploaded!

I have suggested so many times about this in Connect but no response from the team .

Google Photos should show a watermark to identify one photo is uploaded or not .

This help duplicate upload . And it is easy to give an alert for this by a warning from a same local guide .  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

@RaghvendraA Could you please share a location with duplicate photos?

Level 7

Sure @AnuradhaP, i am also attaching the screenshot which i can see through my account. The place i have tagged is the Santiago Berbeu Stadium but also i am mentioning some other places as well.

• Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Avenida de Concha Espina, Madrid, Spain
  • Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain
  • Park Güell, Barcelona, Spain
  • Auto Cluster Exhibition Center, MIDC, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
  • And many more...

Screenshot_20170515-221636.pngScreenshot_20170515-221541.pngScreenshot_20170515-221601.pngScreenshot_20170515-221616.pngScreenshot_20170515-221626.png

Level 7

I had this happen to me too. The duplicated images did disappear by themselves after a few days.

Level 7

@Arskad0 let's hope for the best and let me wait for some time.

@Arskad0 wrote:

I had this happen to me too. The duplicated images did disappear by themselves after a few days.

Level 7

@Arskad0 I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Check the congratulatory mail I have received. Screenshot_20170516-154514.png

@Arskad0 wrote:

Level 7

Hi, I actualy noticed just some inages had been dublicated and some had not. I tougjt they had disapeared by themslves but this was not the case. So I as well had to remove the dublicates manually.

Level 9

Hello @ricktakagi

follow the instructions provided by @LucioV if there are more photos.

If you want to remove selected or few photos try this video .

keep exploring.

Thanks,

Regards.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Deepakk have explained it well , But it is far better the artificial intelligence identify the duplicate images and delete it
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#