GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My points are continouslly decreasing by reducing the number of my shared photos

My shared photos are continuously reduced in number although non of that photo violate google rules, is there any   explanation????

Level 10

Re: Number of points declines

@Anonymous Hope to here officially from Google. If there is an issue, it be brought into the notice of LGs. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@ProfArunCM when some other local Guides report your photo or review then google will take action and your points​ may be down because your picture may be duplicate, low quality, not cleared or your reviews may be duplicated​ like mostly we visited restaurants and leave a review "delicious, good quality of food" and may be same review to other restaurants then these types of reviews also may consider as duplicate and your points maybe minus

Level 10

Re: Number of points declines

Don't know why, I am facing the same thin too. I hope it's checked out asap. 

Level 10

Re: My points are continouslly decreasing by reducing the number of my shared photos

The same thing is happening to me. It is reducing continuously. The number of images that I submitted to the map is decreasing. Extremely bad feeling.

Level 10

Re: My points are continouslly decreasing by reducing the number of my shared photos

Hi @Khaled2017 This is a temporarily system bug. It will resolve soon and Googlers will prepare enough description in this case. So don't worry and continue guiding 🙂

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

@Amiran @Khaled2017 @DibyayanC i too have a drastic drop of 1000 points . 

hope this gets resolved soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help Please!.

Good afternoon:

Last week I managed to reach Local Guide Level 8 with more than 15400 points. However since this morning and without any reason the points that I had are being subtracted at an uncontrolled speed and I have degraded to Level 7 and continues without stopping to go down, now I have already dropped to 14100 points.

What is the reason for this?. I beg help someone to solve this problem since I do not understand why this sudden change.

Waiting for an answer. Thank you. Nando

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help please!

Good afternoon: Last week I managed to reach Local Guide Level 8 with more than 15400 points.

However since this morning and without any reason the points that I had are being subtracted at an uncontrolled speed and I have degraded to Level 7 and continues without stopping to go down, now I have already dropped to 14100 points.

What is the reason for this?. I beg help someone to solve this problem since I do not understand why this sudden change.

Waiting for an answer. Thank you. Nando

Level 10

Re: Help Please!.

@Anonymous It happen to me also :(.... Maybe something is wrong somewhere, it is happening to many Local Guides now... Lets excersise some patience and wait for the Google Moderators t tell us what is happening.

Level 7

Re: Help please!

@Anonymous

We have been discussing this with other local guides here. It is not only a problem you are experiencing; I hope it will be fixed sonner.