Night_watcher's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Hello, I'm new here!

Hi I am Sachi, from Lucknow India and I am new here. I just signed up for google guide ad, and I've had no idea that I eould meet so many wonderful people here. But hey, can any of you explain me, how does this work ? 

Thanks 🙂 

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Hello, I'm new here!

@Night_watcher welcome Local Guides Connect. I think it would be better if you change your username to reflect your name. Please visit this site to learn more about the Local Guides Program and benifits. 

Why don't you introduce yourself at "Introduce Yourself - May 2017 ". We would love to know about you.

Please read the rules of the Local Guides program. Please read "Please Read Before Making Post" by @CorrieD and "Read: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board" by @LuisR. You can learn more about posting great posts by reading them.

Level 7

Welcome @Night_watcher 

Here You Can Help Others..

And You Can Take Help From Others..

You can share your moments here..

You can Get Badges..

If You Like Somebody's post You Can Give Him Kudo..

And If Someone Likes Your Post They Will Give You Kudo..

Keep Contributing

Happy Mapping 😊😊

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Night_watcher, welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are excited to have you 🙂 This is a community forum where Local Guides (like you!) from all over the world come to share experiences and exchange ideas with one another. Feel free to take a tour around the many different boards and check out what others usually discuss about here.

@AnuradhaP and @Jayeshkiri have also shared some valuable tips, so make sure you check them out. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Thank You For Appreciating @JeslynL

Level 9

@Night_watcher Nice to see you here from India. Most welcome in the community. 

Here you can share your experience, ideas, questions & much more with other local guides. 

By following the link mentioned below you can find local guides & meetup near you. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1AU7p_7fTAdA5XsSvbgNPHJ9t1XM&ll=34.513534897459095%2C-8...

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Hope to see you soon. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

@Night_watcher Please check the below webpage for more information. 

https://www.google.com/local/guides/benefits/

Also you will get perks from google once you reach Level 4 & Level 5. Recently we have received Swiggy & Ola Coupon codes.

Check in Lucknow If anyone is hosting meetup . Learn and take advice from them. If you have any questions ask immediatly in Connect you will get answers from ecperts. 

Your photos and reviews helps millions of people.