Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: HOW TO connect 360 photos in new Street View app - guide

Video looks good.. Just it's a shame - commentary is not in English.. 😞

Jan Cermak / Prague, Czech Republic, Middle Europe
Level 5

Hi @Rk MrežaU,

When I see your virtual tour (on the link), there are just 2 sphere photos connected. Nevertheless you have connected the photos well in the connectivity editor as we can see on attached picture. I met the same problem when there are the close circles in the virtual tour.

So try to modify connections to make just the line, wait 1-3 days and you will see.. 🙂

PS: I recommend you wait for next release of Street View app. Developers announced that many bugs will be fixed there 🙂

Jan Cermak / Prague, Czech Republic, Middle Europe
Level 9

Thank you for sharing mates, yesterday i have problem with this. Thank you 🙂

Level 7

Bonjour,

Super tutoriel ,une question  ,comment faire entrer la flèche de direction d'une rue dans une boutique commerciale.

Merci

Level 7

Thanks for a good tutorial.

I have tried to connect a lot of 360 images taken with my Ricoh theta camera.

But Street view has the wrong direction for all of the images, which gives unwanted behavior when trying to navigate between the pictures. I have tried to change the viewing direction of the images. But once I have hit the OK icon V, then the direction of the images is reset to North. Furthermore the preview area is just gray. Have any of you seen similar behaviour or do you know what I am doing wrong?

IMG_2974.PNG

Level 7

@PrebenNilsson  I suggest you try and reinstall the app, especially as others don't appear to be having the same issue. 

Level 7

Thanks for the reply. I tried reinstalling the app. But I still get the gray area in the bottom of the screen, when I try to connect the images. It seems to save the position of the images, but the camera compas direction does not get saved. Tried it on my ipad with the same result. Så maybe it has something to do with my user.

Level 7

might be an idea to include details of the iOS version you are using, the device you're using and the App version you have installed. 

Also, note: On iOS to fully reinstall an app, you are advised to remove the app from storage settings, rather than just 'X'ing from the home stream. Otherwise corrupted app data may remain, and be used when the app is reinstalled.

Level 6

This can help a lot! Thanks bro!

Level 7

Tried completely erasing the app from my iPhone (iOS 11). But the preview area above the compas is still gray, and changes to the view direction does not get saved.

Thanks for the advice anyway.