Felicity_Perth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Guides should be able to add cycle routes / correct mislabelled cycle routes / add photos to routes

Since the demise of Mapmaker I notice Google has mislabelled many cycle routes in my area calling e.g. "bicycle friendly roads" those which are not roads and leaving unmarked many dirt/unpaved trails.  Guides should be able to fix this themselves, as well as add routes and add photos to cycle routes to show their useful characteristics like rail crossing points, steps, trail surface, signposts etc

Perth, United Kingdom
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Guides should be able to add cycle routes / correct mislabelled cycle routes / add photos to rou

@Felicity_Perth You can use feedback feature to inform Google Maps team in such situation.

Level 6

Re: Guides should be able to add cycle routes / correct mislabelled cycle routes / add photos to rou

Thanks.  I've just done that.

Level 8

Do you know if there is any possibility that these abilities will be extended? I was able to cover so much more ground in the good ol' days of Map Maker. The feedback process really slows down the process.

Thanks very much!