LIJOMATTATHIL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google street view Photos Linking

Hi friends a seen so many people 360 photos showing direction arrow and link one 360 photo another 360 photo how to get this aarows and how to link this photos

Untitled-1.jpg

if any one knows how to do this method please help us thanks

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Google street view Photos Linking

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

For this, you will need to use the Street View App - for Android or for iOS (this latter does not appear to me on my Windows desktop). 

Please, visit this help center article and scroll down to the section "Manually connect photos with the connectivity editor". 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

For this, you will need to use the Street View App - for Android or for iOS (this latter does not appear to me on my Windows desktop). 

Please, visit this help center article and scroll down to the section "Manually connect photos with the connectivity editor". 

Level 8

thanks sir
Level 8

@ CsabaP CsabaP Hi sir good morning is their any way to link the photos via using computer i find it on mobile but it too difficult to link the photos
Level 10

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL

Unfortunately currently there's no desktop application to work with photo spheres. The only thing you could do is to install an android simulator onto your PC and boot from there. I have not tried but some members here have. 

In the meanwhile, I made a small video tutorial on how to use the connectivity tool. It's still some "raw material" and work in progress (also the Android UI is in Hungarian - later I am planning to create one in English, too). I hope it is still understandable for others, too: 

This is the place where I made the tour (and this scene is that "dot" #1 in the tutorial video):

https://goo.gl/maps/NWRtmux9RX92

Level 8

Hi sir which camera u r using for taking 360 degree photos...?
Level 10

it's a Samsung Gear 360 (the 2016 edition) 

gear360.jpg

Level 8

Consider RemixOS Player which is a self contained stand alone Android 6 virtual machine that works on PC.  I work with it on my PC on full screen and with the mouse which makes the work much easier to be accomplished.

Level 8

Very helpful video. Thanks.

Muhammod Jafar Sadiq