nortonrealtor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Google information

Hi  I have to admit that I believe I am behind the times with Google. I am starting to get into and am trying to work on linking my google with my website, hootsuite and my wordpress. Basically I am trying to link everything into one so I do not have to go everywhere and post constantly. I want to be on the 1st page and number one on google search.

Any help would be appreciated.

MaryAnn

Massachusetts, United States
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Google information

Hello @nortonrealtor

Warm Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guide Community !
Please check How To use this Community and Introduce yourself in Introduce Yourself - August 2017.
Don't Share Personal information in this Forum. you can send Private Messages.
Please Check New levels & ways to help your community.

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Re: Google information

@nortonrealtor wrote:

Hi  I have to admit that I believe I am behind the times with Google. I am starting to get into and am trying to work on linking my google with my website, hootsuite and my wordpress. Basically I am trying to link everything into one so I do not have to go everywhere and post constantly. I want to be on the 1st page and number one on google search.

Any help would be appreciated.

MaryAnn

Welcome to Local Guides @nortonrealtor there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you. I notice that you've used :nortonrealtor: as your username. Please remember to keep your business and LG activities very separate. For your business needs Google My Business is there to help you. You can manage that yourself and add your own business listing or you can engage a Street View Trusted photographer to do it for you. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Getting Started for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post

Regards Paul