Last Name - Sharma
Email Id - [REDACTED]
select_issue_type: program_enrollment_and_certification
describe_issue: approve Photosphere

I have Made 50 Photo sphere through Rico Theta camera and 
street view app. I am not able to get my photo sphere approved. So that we 
can get enlisted as Google Trusted Photographer. Because we are 
not  Please guide us on and what can i do right now please tell me guyes
[EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED] and allow us the access to the report an issue form. 
Also guide us to get our photosphere approved asap. Thanks in Advance

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

Hi @Aniketsharma,

As I read your post, there are two issues.

1.  Published PhotoSpheres got rejected by Maps

2.  Thus with 50 published PhotoSpheres, not able to reach the requirement for the SV Trusted Photographer.

For 1, there are recent reports that even Approved PhotoSpheres got Rejected.  Not sure if it is the same for your case.  Please double check the Resolutions are set to correct and HDR are truned on.  I personally find HDR photos got better approval rate for me.

For 2, please just keep publishing.  The System need sometime to update our profile once we got 50 photospheres approved.

Level 7

what can i do right now 

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Aniketsharma,

2.  Thus with 50 published PhotoSpheres, not able to reach the requirement for the SV Trusted Photographer.

For 1, there are recent reports that even Approved PhotoSpheres got Rejected.  Not sure if it is the same for your case.  Please double check the Resolutions are set to correct and HDR are truned on.  I personally find HDR photos got better approval rate for me.

For 2, please just keep publishing.  The System need sometime to update our profile once we got 50 photospheres approved.

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Aniketsharma,

Level 7

what can i do bro 

Level 8