360Studio's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Floor indication for indoor Street View Panorama

Dear Trusted Photographers. I've become a trusted photographer recently. I have a badge, I'm listed on Hire page of Street View. And It's clear for me now, that there no more way for me to mark panorama as "see inside".

However, ther is still one more question which is not clear for me. How can I place panorama on a particular floor? Is there any way to indicate on Google Maps, that current spot is taken on a ground floor, or 3rd foor, or underground parking?

Thank you in advance!

Eugene

1 comment
Level 10

Re: Floor indication for indoor Street View Panorama

Hi @360Studio we have two distinct cases:

1) the business you are talking is a business inside a mall, and the mall has already an indoor mapping layer uploaded: then your virtual tour will be associated to the business, regardless of his spatial position

2) the business spans several floors itself; then, actually, using the standard SV App, you should connect the floors through the stairway, to have the full virtual tour navigable. With the SV app we are not able to distribute the tour on different floorplans. At SV|T summit has been mentioned a tag system that could lead to some floorplan recognization on the photoshpere uploaded through the SV App, but we have no further news.

Actually, the buttons for multifloor options are available only through the old tools for Street View Photographers certified before july 2016.

i.e.: https://www.tourmake.it/aciinformatica