Editing

Any ideas on how to add a missing category while editing places on maps

Lira, Northern Region, Uganda
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Editing

Hi @abduo right now there's no way for us to change Category. What I can suggest is to pick the closest one to the category you want to set.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @abduo right now there's no way for us to change Category. What I can suggest is to pick the closest one to the category you want to set.

Level 5

cool

@IvanY wrote:

Level 5

How can I change a label that shows uncorrect info about my location. 

It seems that someone has saved a label while the blue dot/pin is not located on the correct location. 

Thanks

@abduo wrote:

cool

@IvanY wrote:

@abduo wrote:

cool

@IvanY wrote:

Level 9

Re: Editing On Kona Expressway.

In Kona Expressway there is written Mumbai-Kolkata Highway. this is not correct.

Sukanta Das
Level 9

Re: Editing On Kona Expressway.

Hi@SUKANTADAS!

I understand your problem . I have also come across many such areas in my locality where the demarcation/ placement/ naming in incorrect . What you can do is to raise a flag showing it as an improper notificatiion.

Mondrito

Level 9

Hi@Abdul!

I understand your problem . I have often come across such problem.

I feel in Google'search mapping system, it is really difficult to understand all the inherent cultural differences . Hence as a result , the" category",

which you talk about fails to be all embracing.

But you must find some "similar" category. There you can upload the concerned place.

Mondrito.