GabrielaEmiS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Does the post on Introduce Yourself count for Local Guides Summit17?

Hello!

I looked through the Local Guides Summit 2017 FAQ and I was wondering... Does the post on Introduce Yourself count for the "introdutory message and more insights" requested to apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017?

Thanks for your time 😄

lg-summit17-title.png

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

The submission of a complete application with the following requirements:

• Each Local Guide must submit a 1-minute video message, appearing on camera to share reasons for applying

• Each Local Guide must submit a post on Local Guides Connect with an introductory message and more insights into his or her experience with the program

San Francisco, CA, United States
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Does the post on Introduce Yourself count for Local Guides Summit17?

I guess it should not be a big task to write a few dedicated words, @GabrielaEmiS. Plus those topics are so long that it can be hard to dig up every applicant's introduction. I can imagine that the team will even open up a dedicated subforum somewhere to keep things organized. 

Level 7

@petocsaba wrote:

I guess it should not be a big task to write a few dedicated words, @GabrielaEmiS. Plus those topics are so long that it can be hard to dig up every applicant's introduction. I can imagine that the team will even open up a dedicated subforum somewhere to keep things organized. 

When I joined the Local Guides Connect I was searching for a good place to post that but I didn't know where. When I saw the moderator's post asking people to introduce themselves I was not sure if that was it.

I can surely make a dedicated post for the Summit but I just want to know if there was the place for it.

Level 9
Level 9

@GabrielaEmiS wrote:

I just want to know if there was the place for it.

"Applications open soon"