PaulineL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Delete a review photo on a mobile device

A couple of times, I've added the same photo twice to a review. I do want to clean this up, but I can't find a way to do it on a mobile device. 

I think it happens because there's a delay between uploading the photo, and seeing it.

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Delete a review photo on a mobile device

Hi @PaulineL. This Help Center article shares how to delete a photo in Google Maps via the app and on desktop. Thanks for keeping your contributions clean. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @PaulineL. This Help Center article shares how to delete a photo in Google Maps via the app and on desktop. Thanks for keeping your contributions clean. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

I swear I looked there! I guess I was expecting to find it under "edit review". All good now, thanks.

@TraciC wrote:

Level 5

Cleveland Ohio 

@PaulineL wrote:

A couple of times, I've added the same photo twice to a review. I do want to clean this up, but I can't find a way to do it on a mobile device. 

I think it happens because there's a delay between uploading the photo, and seeing it.

Level 7

Thanks Traci! I was trying to figure this out as well!