Minergav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Contacting a moderator

I have made many suggestions for roads and trails in the past month and I just hit lvl 6! But none have been accepted. Is there a way for a moderator to help me out and make some roads in my area that are seeable from satellite view but not on the map?

Ladera Ranch, CA, United States
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Contacting a moderator

Hi @Minergav you can take a look at the article below on ideas of why your submission was not being applied

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Quoting from the article:

Every edit submitted to Google Maps passes through automated systems that analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the edit, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything we are adding to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

If we are not sure the edit is accurate, it may be listed as Denied. If your edit status is listed as Pending, it means we need to take a closer look at the information, which can take some time to verify through our staff and other Local Guides through Check the Facts.

Also, it might take some time for your submission to be approved. If you're 100% sure your submission is correct, there's a good chance your edit will be applied in the future. 

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hie @Minergav, we are sorry for the problem you are facing. 

Yes it's right that your road edits can take up-to 3 months. I edited a road in jan17 and it got accepted in July. 

I don't know why but I'm sure they work on it. 

well coming on your topic, plz explain which process you are following for the same?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Minergav you can take a look at the article below on ideas of why your submission was not being applied

Why is my edit status Pending or Not Applied?

Quoting from the article:

Every edit submitted to Google Maps passes through automated systems that analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the edit, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything we are adding to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

If we are not sure the edit is accurate, it may be listed as Denied. If your edit status is listed as Pending, it means we need to take a closer look at the information, which can take some time to verify through our staff and other Local Guides through Check the Facts.

Also, it might take some time for your submission to be approved. If you're 100% sure your submission is correct, there's a good chance your edit will be applied in the future.