Sullivan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Can I see my contribution photos in an area?

The contribution only shows the list. Can I check the photos I upload to Local Guide in an area?

6 comments
Level 9

Re: Can I see my contribution photos in an area?

hi @Sullivan

Click on your profile picture on top right side and then select Profile option ,under that you can see My photos and view all the photos you had Contributed on Local guide so far .

Hope this helps !

Level 7

Thanks.

However, it seesm only parts of my photos are shown in maps?

Level 9
Level 9

@ChenS wrote:

The contribution only shows the list. Can I check the photos I upload to Local Guide in an area?

Are you looking at your Photos tab on a phone? If you look at it on a desktop device you will see the list and a map with a pin for each photo location. You may need to scroll down the photo list and zoom out of the map to see more pins

Level 10

@Sullivan

if you want to check uploaded photos in your area.

here is the small tutorial for that :

1: Open Google maps (Make sure you have sign in with your Google account)

2: Select Menu in Top left Side.

3: Click My Contributions

4: Now Select photos

in right side portion of google maps it shows Location wise contribution of Photos.Step 1Step 1

Step 2Step 2

Step 3Step 3

Step 4Step 4

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Level 10

I am having the same issue. I added hundreds of photos to the Dubai Mall Aquariam however when I go to Contributions -> Photos (both Desktop and Mobile App) it shows that I have added only 20-30 photos.

Whats strange is that I noted the total photos count before and after and the the total count increased by hundreds.