cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7
Level 7

C & S Taxi in North East MD

Hi All, 

I am trying to have the pin for C & S Taxi in North East MD fixed. It was originally mislabeled as C & S Wholesalers. There are 19 reviews that are not a reflection of C & S Taxi, but of C & S Wholesalers. The photos listed on the business are also not a reflection of C & S Taxi. I've been in contact with the owner who said he tried to resolve this with Google once before and got nowhere. I informed the owner of the malware detection message that I was getting when visiting the website, cstaxi.net; although, it can be viewed from my phone appropriately. He said he would look into it with GoDaddy who is his provider.

There is three numbers for this business.

The Office -  443.519.7700

For a Taxi in North East MD - 443.519.7700

For a Taxi in Elkton MD - 443.207.6194

Thanks!!

Ana 

C & S 2.PNGC & S.PNG

C & S, Inverness Drive, North East, MD, United States
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: C & S Taxi in North East MD

@Ana wrote:

I am trying to have the pin for C & S Taxi in North East MD fixed. It was originally mislabeled as C & S Wholesalers. There are 19 reviews that are not a reflection of C & S Taxi, but of C & S Wholesalers.

There's a possibility that two listings were incorrectly merged. Either way you're probably not going to be able to fix this by individually reporting each review and photo, so your best option is to report it and let Google take a proper look into the background:

In the desktop version open the map at the desired location
Click the hamburger icon ☰
Click Send feedback
Click Other feedback
Describe your issue or share your ideas
Add a screenshot as directed

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

@Ana wrote:

I am trying to have the pin for C & S Taxi in North East MD fixed. It was originally mislabeled as C & S Wholesalers. There are 19 reviews that are not a reflection of C & S Taxi, but of C & S Wholesalers.

There's a possibility that two listings were incorrectly merged. Either way you're probably not going to be able to fix this by individually reporting each review and photo, so your best option is to report it and let Google take a proper look into the background:

In the desktop version open the map at the desired location
Click the hamburger icon ☰
Click Send feedback
Click Other feedback
Describe your issue or share your ideas
Add a screenshot as directed

Level 7
Level 7

@Pea Submitted! Thank you. I never would have thought to do that and I was just talking to a friend about how it would have been ridiculous to report each review. 

Level 3

I managed to get the site squared away as C&S Grocers, but it still comes up when you google "C&S Taxis."

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ana I agree with @Pea but if you're talking to the owner tell them to claim the business through Google My Business and then they do have some options especially with support for things that are incorrect.

Regards Paul