nsuri24's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Blocked or suspended account

Hey guys,

I've created this second account out of desperation temporarily. My main account is <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED> and I was a contributor to the program. I've been trying to gain access into my account or start a discussion from it but Google says that "MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED". I know this happens if you violate any terms or rules and I already have links to them. But I am unaware of anything wrong that has been done from my account. Even if something happened it was maybe someone else who did something as I understand the rules and policies since the day I joined the program. I am facing this problem since more than a year now and need someone to really help me.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE AND HOW CAN I CORRECT IT, I JOINED THIS PROGRAM WHEN PEOPLE WEREN'T EVEN AWARE ABOUT IT IN MY COUNTRY AND THIS IS WHAT I'M GETTING IN RETURN. I haven't stopped contributing even after the suspension, I am a true contributor but am not being recognized as one.

Regards,

Neil Suri

6 comments
Level 8

Re: Blocked or suspended account

Hi @nsuri24,

Please edit your post to remove the email address.

I am tagging our Google Moderator @JeslynL so that they can look into your case.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @nsuri24, you may only sign up for the program with one account as noted in our program rules. We will get in touch with you shortly in private regarding your account, and recommend leaving the program with this account immediately.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to log into my account this morning and it was suspended without any prior notice.   I was a level 8 contributor and was shocked when I could not access my main account.  

Can someone explain or assist me ?

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL,

Need your help!  

Please help look into the Connect access issue that @Anonymous is having.

Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous is my main account.  And Thank you in advance.

Former Google Contributor

@Anonymous, I see that you've already reached out to the team via email. We will get in touch with you as quickly as we can and recommend closing this Connect account and exiting the Local Guides program on this email address as Local Guides may participate in the program with one account only. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.