123AmyCL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Application

Please send direct link to sign up for Google Summit 2017 I think when I was looking at it earlier it accepted my submissions I wasn't finished. I still need to add my video. I posted my video in a discussion. Send direct link or application please and thanks. Amy May Clark or call me at 863 709 5114.

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Application

Here is the link mate, do fast and best of luck @123AmyCL

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Level 7

@AmyC wrote:

Please send direct link to sign up for Google Summit 2017 I think when I was looking at it earlier it accepted my submissions I wasn't finished. I still need to add my video. I posted my video in a discussion. Send direct link or application please and thanks. Amy May Clark or call me at 863 709 5114.

Hi @123AmyCL, I believe the submission of applications are no longer open as the due date was 24-Apr-2017 11:59PM GMT.

Connect Moderator

@123AmyCL Please remove your phone number from your post. Local Guides Connect is a public forum and anyone will be able to see your post. Please refrain from providing any personal information to avoid any spam.

On another note @EjazShah is correct. The deadline was 11:59 PM GMT on the 24th of April, which is about 2.5 hours ago. Hopefully you submitted everything before that time, because otherwise there will be no way to submit the application anymore.