polly360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Add a missing place "not applied"

How do I Add a missing place after i got "not applied" notice.

I did photoshoot in 2 places already and the virtual tour is ready to upload but I got this notice Of " not applied" a few times now, even when added all the Information that required".

The listings are:

1. "Milt & Joe" - Shop 2, 358 hargreaves st, bendigo, victoria Australia. 

2. "It's The Little Things" - 22 station st, Wentworth falls, New South Wales Australia.

Please help me with that, the customers already paid for the virtual tour and I can't provide it to them because there is no Google listing.

2 comments
Level 9

Re: Add a missing place "not applied"

@polly360 Need not to be worry about it. Sometimes it happen.

Let me suggest you some points for the same. 

When you add a new listing to map:

1. Use short and specific name. 

2. Always mention contact number 

3. 1+ photo for quick verification 

4. Website and etc. 

Drop map marker at original place. Make sure you are in satellite mode. 

For more information about not applied please refer to the link mention below 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Why-is-my-edit-status-Pending-or-Not-Applie...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Re: Add a missing place "not applied"

Hi @polly360 firstly, you've placed yourself in a challenging position. Only Google Street View Trusted photographers (SVT) should be selling virtual tours. Local Guides are not allowed to make money from Local Guides or Google Maps so you've strayed outside the LG rules.

Google don't reveal why something might go to "Not Applied". You could try and attract the attention of a Googler such as @JeslynL but I would not expect them to help you.

Alternately the only thing I can suggest is that the businesses themselves use Google My Business https://www.google.com.au/business/ to add themselves and get setup and they can add the tours. Note that if you are a Trusted Street View Photographer you have more options but I checked your profile and you are not a member of SVT.

Regards
Paul