Arif-BDLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

About Google Map Maker Certificates

How do I collect Google Map Maker & Google Local Guide certificates? 

Thanks in Advance 

Bangladesh
14 comments
Level 10

Re: About Google Map Maker Certificates

@Arif-BDLG

Map Maker is closed. In Local Guide your can only collect badges for levels or on Local Guides Connect forum badges for achievments and some activities.

But theres is no certificates for that. Do you think about some specific certificates? Please, expand your thought.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

@JacekNK

Hello, Thanks for your reply. Today I have seen some people of my country posting their achievement as certificate in Facebook. 

I asked one of them. He told me that he got the certificates from Local guide connect that's why I asked a question here.

Any update you know?

Level 10

This is certificate only for former Regional Leads in Map Maker.

If you were a Regional Lead you should have an access to the exclusive part of LGC where everything is explained by @Gus

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

Hii @Arif-BDLG

Google Map Maker has closed

Google Map Maker officially closed on March 31, 2017, and many of its features are being integrated into Google Maps.

Since 2008, the Google Map Maker community has edited and moderated millions of features to improve the Google Maps experience. To make it easier for all Google Maps users to contribute changes to the map, we’ve started to graduate functionality from Map Maker to Google Maps on both desktop and mobile. 

This certificate is given to only Regional Leads.

So Thanks for your interest in Google Mapmaker.

Level 8

Hey @Umashankar I'm a former Regional Lead

Level 8

Level 8

Looks like this is a Private Board in Connect

Only for Regional Leads

That's why you can't access the Board @Arif-BDLG

Level 8

Hi @Arif-BDLG,

Please tag Gus so that he can verify your access to the exclusive board for RLs.

Level 8

To whom I should tag? @YK1001